Put in the correct tense (present simple or present continuous)
- Scientists (believe) the weather is changing.
- I (not see) what the problem is.
- I (stay) with Nelly for a few weeks till my flat is ready.
- Look out! My husband (come).
- Now I (understand) what the problem is.
- There’s a book on my desk, but it (belong, not) to me.
- Ivo Linna (appear) at the «Vanemuine» Concert Hall on Sunday.
- I (see) the manager this afternoon.
- I (feel) very tired today.
- Jamey (have, always) colds and chest problems.